A Greener Agriculture for a Bluer Baltic Sea Conference 2013
A Greener Agriculture for a Bluer Baltic Sea 2013 – Sign up now!
27-28 August, Helsinki, Finland
The major forum for networking and exchange of knowledge, experiences and ideas around the Baltic Sea.
On the agenda:
- What are the latest news and accomplishments in the area of sustainable agriculture?
- Different visions for the future of BSR agriculture
- Making the most of manure
- Closing nutrient cycles
- Slow the flow to the Sea
- Baltic Manure Handling Award and WWF Farmer of the Year Award
- Policy recommendations – towards a Greener Agriculture and Bluer Baltic Sea
Register for the conference at www.gabbs.eu
Click here to see the two-day programme
Agri-environmental EU projects Baltic Compact, Baltic Deal and Baltic Manure, Baltic Impulse together with HELCOM, CIEC, WWF and NJF.